This recipe is for 50 people. I served this at a dinner and it was a HUGE hit. It’s quick and easy, and will be the hit side dish.
- 9-1/2 pounds fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1-1/2 cups and 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 12-1/2 cloves garlic, minced (1/8-1/4 tsp garlic powder per clove, 48 tsp per cup) I mixed both powder and minced garlic
- 1/4 cup and 1 teaspoon garlic black bean sauce
- 1/4 cup and 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 cup and 1 teaspoon Canola Oil / Vegetable oil
- Arrange a steamer basket in a pot over boiling water, and steam the green beans 3 to 4 minutes.
- In a bowl, mix the soy sauce, garlic, garlic chili sauce, and honey.
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the green beans, and fry for 3 to 5 minutes. Pour in the soy sauce mixture. Continue cooking and stirring 2 minutes, or until the liquid is nearly evaporated. Serve immediately.